Sunday, November 7, 2010










Controversy

Some people say "Well how can you write a whole blog devoted to depression and helping people when you posted up in one of your entries that pretty much every psychologist, psychiatrist, and counselor in the world is stupid?" Well here is your answer as to why I said what I did, I have been to countless psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors and let me tell you not one of them even had a clue as to how in the world to help me. One of the psychologists I went to asked me "Do you feel like you're being bullied", another psychologist even dressed her 6 year old child in the morning just to avoid conflict with her. Like the kid cant dress herself if you just layout the clothes for her and help her tie her shoes if she needs help? Another counselor I went to tried to push me to go back into a public school which I didn't want to do and in turn it upset me so bad that the second I got home I cut myself because it brought back all the memories of being bullied when I was in public schools. One psychiatrist I went to put me on 400mg of Seroquel (a sleeping medication) which knocked me out in half an hour to 20 minutes and it also made my heart race which is a serious side effect of the medication plus he talked to me about being bullied like I had never been bullied before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment