Feelings
When you have no emotions
You just feel like your there
Sitting on this planet looking out
Out into this world full of strangers
When I see people walking by the house
I wonder what their lives are like
I think about what happens in this world
I think about what will happen next
What will happen to them
What will happen to me
Will it be bad?
will it be good?
I dont know
But what I do know is that things change
People change
The world changes for the good or bad
This world is different
More different than I remember
It will never be the same again
It makes me sad to know that it's not good anymore
To know that this world used to be good
But now it's not a good place at all
What is this world becoming?
You just feel like your there
Sitting on this planet looking out
Out into this world full of strangers
When I see people walking by the house
I wonder what their lives are like
I think about what happens in this world
I think about what will happen next
What will happen to them
What will happen to me
Will it be bad?
will it be good?
I dont know
But what I do know is that things change
People change
The world changes for the good or bad
This world is different
More different than I remember
It will never be the same again
It makes me sad to know that it's not good anymore
To know that this world used to be good
But now it's not a good place at all
What is this world becoming?
No comments:
Post a Comment