Being A Loner
Being a loner isn't the easiest thing in the world to be. You get judged all the time everywhere you go. I know this because I was and still am a loner to this day. All through middle school and high school I was a loner. Everyone judged me and made fun of me 24/7 for it. I had very few friends if any at all. My only true friend was Alyssa who I've known all my life and now I hardly ever talk or see her because I barely even have time to. In high school I would always sit away from everyone during lunch. I had choir class Monday, Wednesday, Friday that lasted for most of my lunch period and at one point I got so depressed that I just lost all interest in singing. I had gotten a cold sometime during the Fall and was able to sing but not able to hit the high notes due to me being a Soprano 1 which made me get depressed because I really liked to sing so I just sat there in class for a few days and at the end of class on the third day of not singing my teacher told me I was making up every excuse not to sing so I decided to skip choir class for the next 3 times and almost got In-School-Retention.
No comments:
Post a Comment