Sunday, October 17, 2010












Thinking the easy way out is the best

Sometimes when you get depressed to the point where all you want is for the sadness and misery to go away, you sometimes think that killing yourself might just be the best way. Well it's not the best way because believe me I know. Maybe at that one certain moment in time you may not be thinking of how many people will miss you when your gone. Maybe you're possibly thinking everyone will be just better off without you but they wont be because even though you may not think they care, they care a whole lot more than you think. I've been there and done that with trying to kill myself and it scared my parents and grandparents. I never realized how much they cared about me until I tried to kill myself. The only thing I was thinking was that they will be better off without me and things will just go back to the way they used to be when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment