Getting help isn't as easy as you think. It may be easy to find a psychologist, counselor, or psychiatrist but it's not as easy as you think to get an appointment with them. Especially to get an appointment with a good one. Most of the time you're just in their office for 15-20 minutes then your done with the appointment. Me on the other hand...I pretty much just told them what they wanted to hear just so I could get out of their office faster because to be honest I really didn't want to be there. I went to so many of them and honestly just really hated them because none of them even understood me and what I was going through. All I wanted was for someone to understand me but none of them did. You can't understand someone until you've actually been through what their going through or what they've gone through or even try to see things through their eyes. That's what they never did. All they did was put me on meds or give me crappy suggestions on what I should do that they thought would help. They didn't care about me, all they cared about was pretty much seeing how quich they could get me out of their office.
No comments:
Post a Comment